1. Cook the quinoaPreheat oven to 425°F. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the quinoa, the bouillon cube and cook for 12-15 minutes. Drain and reserve.
2. Cook the chickpeasDrain and rinse the chickpeas. Spread the chickpeas on a baking sheet. Brush them with olive oil and coat well with the Shawarma spice mix. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Halfway through the cooking time, you will add the vegetables.
3. SetupSlice the onion. Cut the bell pepper into sticks. Cut the lemon in half.
4. Add the vegetablesOn the same pan as the chickpeas, add the onion and the pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the tahini, the juice of half a lemon, the curry powder and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of water. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the quinoa with the chickpeas, the vegetables, the arugula, the crumbled feta and the sauce. Add lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!