1. Cook the ricePreheat the oven to 425°F. Rinse the rice and place it in a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 18-20 minutes. While the rice cooks, add 1/4 cup rice vinegar, 1 tbsp. of sugar and a pinch of salt in a small saucepan and heat until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
2. SetupGrate the tofu and the carrot. Cut the cucumber into small cubes. Thinly slice the green onion.
3. Make the tofu mixtureIn a bowl, mix the tofu with the Old Bay spices, 2/3 of the Wafu sauce, the vegan cream cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Garnish the ricePut the cooked rice in a baking dish with the rice vinegar and mix well. Top with the tofu mixture and press down well. Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes.
5. Plate your dishGarnish the dish with the cucumber, carrot, pickled ginger, green onion, wafu sauce, sesame seeds and sriracha to taste. Use the nori sheets to eat the rice as a wrap. Bon appétit!