Vietnamese Beef and Noodle Soup
1. Setup Chop half of the garlic and the chili pepper. Cut the onion in half. Cut a few slices of onion. Slice the ginger. Chop the white part of the lemongrass and keep the rest whole. Separate the basil and cilantro leaves from their stems. On a separate board, cut the beef strips into smaller strips.
2. Make the broth In a pot, add 4 2P | 6 3P cups of water, the bouillon cube, the onion, the ginger, the whole garlic, the lemongrass stick. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Season lightly with salt.
3. Cook the noodles Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the rinse noodles and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain, rinse in cold water and reserve.
4. Make th spicy oil Place the chopped garlic, the chopped lemongrass and the chili powder in a bowl. In a pan, heat 3 2P | 4 3P tbsp of oil. Once the oil is hot, pour into the bowl. Add 1 tsp of sugar and season with salt. Mix well.
5. Add the beef to the broth Strain the broth and keep it warm. Just before serving, add the beef strips to the hot broth and cook for 30 seconds.
6. Platen your dish Serve the noodles with the beef strips and the broth. Garnish with the spicy oil, the lime wedges, the onion slices, the herbs and the chili peppers. Bon appétit!
250 g Inside Round Steak
1 unit Yellow Onion(s)
2 unit Ginger
2 unit Stalk of Lemongrass
2 unit Garlic Clove(s)
140 g Rice Noodles
1 unit Basil, coriander
1 unit Lime
1 unit Fresh Chili Pepper
1 unit Beef Broth Cube(s)
10 ml Chili Powder
What you need Pots, pan, bowl.
% daily value
% daily value