1. Cook the chickenPreheat the oven to 425°F. Spread the chicken breasts on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes. In a bowl, shred the chicken. Add half of the hoisin sauce and mix well.
2. SetupUsing a mandoline, thinly slice the carrot, lengthwise. Slice the cucumber. Cut the lime in half. Separate the cilantro and mint leaves from the stems.
3. Make the vegetable mixtureIn a bowl, combine the carrots, the cucumbers, the mint and cilantro leaves. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the vermicelliBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the vermicelli for 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
5. Make the peanut sauceIn a small pot, combine the peanut butter, the rest of the hoisin sauce, the sambal oelek, to taste (caution! spicy) and 1 tbsp of vinegar. Cook on medium-low heat for 2-4 minutes. Once smooth, add the lime juice, to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the vermicelli, the vegetables and the herbs. Garnish with the sauce. Bon appétit!