30 min. | 664 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the garlic and the parsley. Thinly slice the radishes and the cucumbers. Slice the lettuce. Cut the lemon in half. Cut 1 pita into pieces and keep the rest of the pitas whole.
2. Make the beef mixture In a bowl, mix the ground beef with the za'atar, half of the garlic and half the parsley. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Assemble and cook the koftas Divide the beef mixture to make 3 equal skewers per person. Form long meatballs on the wooden skewers with the beef mixture. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the beef koftas 3-4 minutes on each side. Cover for 2-3 minutes on low heat until the center of the skewers are cooked through.
4. Make the crispy pita pieces Heat a drizzle of oil in another small pan over medium high heat. Cook the pita pieces 1-2 minutes on each side or until crispy. Remove, place on paper towels and season with salt.
5. Make the salad In a bowl, mix the lettuce, the cucumbers, the radishes and the rest of the parsley. In another bowl, combine the juice of half a lemon, the sumac, the rest of the garlic and a drizzle of olive oil. Add the dressing to the salad and mix well. Garnish with the crispy pita pieces.
6. Plate your dish Heat the remaining pita bread if desired. Serve the koftas with the hummus, the pitas and the salad. Bon appétit!
1unitGrean Leaf Lettuce
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need Bowls, pans, paper towels.
% daily value
% daily value