1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400 ° F. Chop the garlic and the mint. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the pita bread into pieces.
2. Cook the couscousBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the couscous for 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Cook the pitasSpread the pita pieces on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 5-6 minutes.
4. Cook the chickenDrizzle the chicken breasts with olive oil. Add the za'atar spices and coat the chicken well. In a skillet over medium-high heat, grill the chicken2-3 minutes on each side. Lower the heat and cover. Cook for another 10-12 minutes.
5. Make the sauce and the saladIn a bowl, combine the yogurt, the garlic and the juice of half a lemon. You could adjust the quantity of garlic to respect your child's tolerance. In another bowl, combine the tomatoes, the mint and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken breasts with the tomato salad and the cousous. Garnish with the yogurt sauce and the pita chips. Bon appétit!