1. SetupPreheat the oven to 375°F. Cut the cucumber and the radish into very small cubes. Drain and rinse the white beans.
2. Cook the chickenMix the chicken breasts with the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. It is possible to choose other spices for the children's portion. Heat up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the breasts4-5 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook over low heat for 7-8 minutes or until the center is cooked.
3. Make the salsaMix the cucumber with the radish, a drizzle of oil, 1 tsp. of cider or wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Add a pinch of sugar to taste. Put the pita bread in the oven for 6-8 minutes to heat up.
4. Make the saucePut 1/4 of the white beans in a container with the tahini, the herbs, 0.5 2P | 0.5 3Pbroth cube and 180 2P | 300 3Pml of water. Use a hand blender or a food processor to reduce everything to a homogeneous sauce. Add the juice of a lemon wedge.
5. Heat the beansPut the sauce in a saucepan with the rest of the beans. Heat over medium heat for 3-5 minutes to heat up the sauce and beans.
6. Plate your dishServe the sliced chicken with the saucy beans, the cucumber salsa and the pita bread. Add lemon juice to taste. Bon appetit!
398mlWhite Kidney Beans
2unitCoriander and Parsley
0.5unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you needpans, pot, strainer, bowls, hand blender, tongs