1. SetupBring a pot of water to a boil. Cut the radish and the cucumber into small cubes. Chop the garlic, the green onion and the red onion. Grate the carrot. Soak the red onion in a bowl of cold water if you want the flavour to be milder.
2. Cook the couscousCook the couscous in the pot of boiling water for 5-6 minutes or until tender. Drain then rinse with cold water to cool down the couscous.
3. Cook the porkPat the pork dry. Season with the spices, salt and pepper on both sides. Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan or heat a grill over medium-high heat. Cook the pork for 4-5 minutes on one side. Flip the pork, cover and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes or until the center is cooked. Let it rest on a board for 2 minutes before slicing.
4. Make the yogurt saucePut the yogurt in a bowl with the garlic to taste and 2-3 tbsp. of water. Add salt to taste. Let your children develop their cooking skills by inviting them to mix all the ingredients together.
5. Make the saladMix the couscous with the vegetables, the green onionto taste, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp. of wine or cider vinegar, if desired.
6. Plate your dishServe the pork with the garlic yogurt and the couscous salad. Bon appétit!