1. SetupCut the cucumber into half-moons. Thinly slice the radish and cut it into half-moons as well. Roughly chop the parsley. Thinly slice or chop the onion. Grate the zucchini.
2. Cook the couscousBring a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and the broth cube to a boil. Pour the couscous, cover and remove from the heat. Let the couscous absorb the liquid for about 5 minutes. Break up the couscous with a fork. Add a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper.
3. Cook the pattiesPut the grated zucchini in a bowl with the flour, the baking powder, the egg, some salt and some pepper. Add 2 tbsp. of water, if needed, in case the mixture is too dry. Fill the bottom of a pan with vegetable oil and warm it up over medium-high heat. Add some of the zucchini mixture to the pan and flatten it to form a medium-sized patties. Cook 2-4 minutes on each side or until browned. Reduce the heat if your patty is coloring too quickly.
4. Make the saladMix the cucumber with the radish, the onion (to taste), the parsley, the sumac, a drizzle of olive oil, 1-2 tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar (to taste), some salt and some pepper.
5. Mix the yogurtMix the yogurt with a drizzle of olive oil, some salt and some pepper (to taste).
6. Plate your dishServe the zucchini patties with the yogurt, the couscous and the salad. Bon appétit!