1. Cook the pastaPreheat the oven to 375°F. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the noodles4-5 minutes until tender. Drain.
2. SetupCut the broccoli and carrot into small pieces. Cut the chicken into cubes.
3. Cook the chickenHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken and half of the spices2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the broccoli, carrot and peas and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the creamAdd the cream, cooked pasta, remaining spices and half the parmesan. Mix well and cook 1 minute. Transfer everything to a baking dish. Garnish with the remaining parmesan and cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven for 16-20 minutes until browned.
5. Plate your dishServe the pasta bake. Bon appétit!