1. SetupBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Chop the parsley and the garlic. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the beans into small pieces. Zest the lemon and mix it with the sour cream.
2. Cook the orzoPour the orzo into the pot of boiling water. Cook the orzo6-8 minutes or until tender. Add the green beans to the pot 2-3 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Drain then toss with a drizzle of oil, the parsley, a bit of lemon juice (to taste), some salt and some pepper. Keep warm.
3. Cook the salmonPat the salmon dry and cover it with the spices. Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon3-5 minutes on each side or until the center is cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook the tomatoesMeanwhile, warm up a drizzle of oil with 1 tbsp. of butter in another small pan over medium-high heat. Cook the tomatoes for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishServe the salmon with the orzo, the tomatoes and the sour cream. Bon appétit!