BBQ Spiced Salmon
with green bean and parsley orzo, garlicky roasted tomatoes and lemon zest sour cream
30 min. | 641 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Chop the parsley and the garlic. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the beans into small pieces. Zest the lemon and mix it with the sour cream.
2. Cook the orzo Pour the orzo into the pot of boiling water. Cook the orzo 6-8 minutes or until tender. Add the green beans to the pot 2-3 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Drain then toss with a drizzle of oil, the parsley, a bit of lemon juice (to taste), some salt and some pepper. Keep warm.
3. Cook the salmon Pat the salmon dry and cover it with the spices. Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon 3-5 minutes on each side or until the center is cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook the tomatoes Meanwhile, warm up a drizzle of oil with 1 tbsp. of butter in another small pan over medium-high heat. Cook the tomatoes for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dish Serve the salmon with the orzo, the tomatoes and the sour cream. Bon appétit!
5gBBQ Spice Mix
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need Pans, Pot, Spatula, Strainer, Bowl.
% daily value
% daily value