1. SetupChop the garlic. Thinly slice the green onion. Thinly slice the bell pepper. Trim the ends off the bok choy and cut int 4 pieces. Put the broth cube in 3/4 2P | 1.25 3P cup of water.
2. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta5-7 minutes until tender. Drain.
3. Cook the beefHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the beef5-6 minutes until it's cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the vegetablesAdd the pepper, garlic and bok choy. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
5. Add the pastaAdd the beef broth and cook 3 minutes until the liquid has evaporated a little. Add the soy sauce, brown sugar and pasta. Mix. Add the egg and mix 1-2 minutes. Adjust seasoning to taste. To help your children discover and develop their taste buds, try serving the pasta on the side (just in case!).
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta and garnish with the green onion. Place everything in the centre of the table and let everyone serve themselves. Bon appétit!