1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add the dried mushrooms and let rehydrate off heat for 6-8 minutes. Slice the eggplant and zucchini into rounds. Chop the thyme and parsley separately. Zest the lemon. Cut the potatoes in half.
2. Cook the potatoesPlace the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a light drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. Bake the potatoes in the oven for 24-28 minutes until browned.
3. Make the butterWhen the mushrooms are rehydrated, drain and chop them finely. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Let cool for 1-2 minutes. Put 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter at room temperature in a bowl with the mushrooms, a pinch of salt and mix well. Place the butter on plastic wrap, roll up into a sausage and refrigerate until the last step.
4. Season the vegetablesPlace the zucchini and eggplant in a large bowl with a generous drizzle of oil, thyme, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat each slice. Heat a skillet or grill over high heat. Grill the vegetables2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Add salt if desired.
5. Cook the meatPat the meat dry. Season with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add to the skillet or grill over medium-high heat and cook 2-3 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook 2-4 minutes over medium-low heat or until desired doneness.
6. Plate your dishHeat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Toast the pine nuts3-4 minutes until colored. Serve the meat with the mushroom butter, potatoes and vegetables topped with pine nuts, parsley and crumbled feta. Bon appétit!
2unitBeef striploin AA
15gDried Wild Mix Mushrooms
1unitFresh Parsley and Thyme
What you needpan or grill, sheet pan, pot, bowls, tongs