1. Cook the chickenPreheat the oven to 425°F. Put 1 tsp. of spices aside for the final step. Put the tomato paste, the rest of the spices, a generous drizzle of oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken drumsticks and coat well with the mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 30-34 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and browned.
2. Add the potatoesCut the potatoes in half and put them in a bowl with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Place on a second baking sheet or remove the chicken drumsticks from the oven and add them to this one. Bake in the oven for 24-26 minutes or until tender.
3. SetupCut the tomatoes into quarters. Trim the ends of the green beans. Thinly slice the shallot. Cut the lemon into wedges.
4. Make the saladBring a small pot of water to a boil. Add the beans to the boiling water and cook for 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness. Drain. In a large bowl, whisk a drizzle of oil with 1 tbsp. of Balsamic or wine vinegar, the juice of a third of a lemon, salt and pepper. Add the green beans, tomatoes and shallot to taste. Mix together.
5. Plate your dishWhen the drumsticks are cooked, garnish with lemon juice and sprinkle with the spices. Serve the drumsticks with the potatoes and salad. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!