1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the thyme leaves. Cut the apple and onion into wedges. Slice the parsnip into diagonal rounds. Zest the lemon.
2. Cook the vegetablesOn a sheet pan, mix the parsnips with the onion, apples, thyme, zest, maple syrup, spices, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the parsnip is tender.
3. Bread the vealIn a first bowl, put the flour. In a second bowl, whisk the egg. In a third bowl, put the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Dip the veal cutlets in the flour, the egg then coat with breadcrumbs.
4. Cook the vealHeat a drizzle of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, cook the cutlets for about 2 minutes on each side.
5. Plate your dishServe the cutlets with the vegetables and garnish with parmesan and lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!
20gGrana Padano Cheese
4gSpice Mix (onion powder,spice mix roasted garlic and peppers,lemon pepper)