1. Cook the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a light drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 28-32 minutes until browned.
2. SetupThinly slice the green onion. Crumble the blue cheese or finely chop it.
3. Cook the chickenSeason the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken3-4 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook 7-9 minutes until the center is cooked through. Add the Buffalo sauce and coat the chicken. Slice the chicken.
4. Prepare the demi glace saucePut the demi-glace in a small saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Whisk to break up the lumps. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly. Add pepper to taste.
5. Prepare the blue cheese sauceIn a bowl, mix the sour cream with the blue cheese and half of the green onion. Add 2-3 tbsp. of water to taste. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the fries and garnish with the chicken, cheese, demi-glace, sour cream and remaining green onion. Bon appétit!
What you needsheet pan, bowls, pan, tongs, saucepan, whisk