1. SetupChop the onion and cilantro. Cut the zucchini into small cubes. Cut the seitan into medium sized cubes.
2. Cook the seitan and the riceBring a pan with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to boil. Rinse the rice. Pour the rice, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the seitan cubes4-5 minutes. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the vegetablesAdd the onion, zucchini, the spices and 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of butter in the pan over medium heat. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the tomatoesAdd the tomatoes, 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water and 1 tsp. of sugar. Bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add the creamAdd the cream and return the seitan cubes to the sauce. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste. Reheat for 1-2 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the rice, seitan and the sauce in a bowl. Garnish with the cilantro. Otherwise, serve everything in the middle of the table and let everyone serve themselves. Bon appétit!