1. Cook the mushroomsPreheat the oven to 400°F. Cut off the stems of the mushrooms and scrape the brown part with a spoon. Place the mushrooms stem side down onto a sheet pan covered with baking paper. Bake in the oven 10-12 minutes until the water leaks out of them. Remove from the oven and soak up the excess water with paper towels. Set aside.
2. SetupCut the tomatoes and zucchini into small cubes. Finely chop the garlic. Chop the shallot.
3. Cook the riceHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the shallot and zucchini for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the rice and mix well. Add the broth cube and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water then bring to a boil. Cover and cook 10-12 minutes over low heat until the rice is tender. Add the parmesan and a knob of butter to the rice once cooked.
4. Stuff the mushroomsStuff the mushrooms with the tomatoes and basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese melts.
5. Toast the pankoHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the panko and garlic and roast 3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the portobellos with the panko and serve with the rice. Bon appétit!