1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Put the puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Set aside. Cut the carrots in 2 lengthwise. Chop the garlic, parsley and hazelnuts. Crumble the feta. Cut the onion into small wedges.
2. Roast the hazelnutsHeat a skillet over medium high heat. Roast the hazelnuts3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet.
3. Cook the carrotsReduce the heat to medium and add a drizzle of oil and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter in the skillet. Cook the carrots and onion3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the honey and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
4. Mix the ricottaIn a bowl, mix the ricotta with the garlic, half the parsley, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Garnish the puff pastryTop the puff pastry with the ricotta, carrots and onion. Fold the edges of the dough inwards. Bake 18-22 minutes until browned and until the carrots are tender.
6. Plate your dishServe the puff pastry and garnish with the feta, the remaining parsley and the hazelnuts. Bon appétit!