1. SetupCut the cauliflower into small pieces. Cut the cucumber into small dices. Chop the onion and the cilantro. Drain and rinse the lentils.
2. Marinate the cabbageMix the cabbage with 1 to 2 tbsp. of wine or cider vinegar, 1 tbsp. of sugar, a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper.
3. Cook the lentilsWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion for 2-3 minutes. Add the lentils, 0.5 2P | 0.5 3P of the broth cube and 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water. Bring to a boil and cook until the water has completely evaporated. Remove from the pan.
4. Cook the cauliflowerAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan. Cook the cauliflower with the spices over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned and tender.
5. Make the sauceMix the sour cream with the cucumber, the cilantro, the juice of half a lime and 2-3 tbsp. of water. Add salt, to taste.
6. Plate your dishWarm up the tortillas, to taste. Garnish with the lentils, the cauliflower, the cabbage and the sour cream. Add some lime juice, to taste. Bon appétit!