1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Put the potatoes in a large baking dish to avoid stacking them too much. Add a drizzle of oil, half of the spices, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 28-32 minutes.
2. SetupCut the tomato into small cubes. Slice the pickle. Finely chop the onion and lettuce.
3. Season the beefPut the ground beef in a bowl with 3/4 of the onion, the remaining spices, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Add the beefRemove the potato dish from the oven. Add the cheddar and ground beef into small pieces over the potatoes. Return the dish to the oven for 8-10 minutes until the beef is cooked.
5. Plate your dishServe the dish and garnish with the lettuce, tomato, remaining onion to taste, pickle, thousand island sauce and sesame seeds. ##It is also possible to leave the garnishes in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves.
## Bon appétit!