1. SetupCut the broccoli and bell pepper into small pieces. Thinly slice the green onion.
2. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta to the pot of water and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bell pepper, broccoli, half of the green onion and spices for 3-5 minutes until colored. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the milkAdd 1 2P | 1.5 3P tbsp. of flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the milk and mix well until everything becomes a homogeneous sauce. Add the cheese and stir until melted.
5. Add the pastaAdd the pasta to the pan and mix well. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta and garnish with the remaining green onion. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!