35 min. | 479 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the cherry tomatoes in 2. Chop the garlic, onion, spinach and herbs. Bring a pot of water to a boil for step 4.
2. Prepare the breadcrumbs Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan on medium high. Add the panko and oregano and cook for 3-4 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl with the fresh herbs.
3. Make the sauce Heat a drizzle of oil with 1 tbsp. of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the tomatoes and onion 5-6 minutes until the tomatoes are softened. Lightly mash them. Add salt and pepper. Add the garlic, tomato paste and 1 tbsp. of sugar and cook for 1 minute. Add 3/4 2P | 1 3P cup of water and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
4. Cook the gnocchi Cook the gnocchi in the pot of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until they float to the surface. Drain. Add the gnocchi and spinach to the pan with the tomato sauce. Mix well. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Whip the ricotta Place the ricotta in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil or water and a pinch of salt. Whip with a whisk until smooth.
6. Plate your dish Put the ricotta at the bottom of a bowl and garnish with the gnocchi and the breadcrumbs. Add a drizzle of oil to taste. Bon appétit!
What you need pan, pot, strainer, bowls, whisk
% daily value
% daily value