1. SetupPreheat the oven to 375°F. Peel and cut the carrots in half then into 4. Chop the parsley. Wrap the garlic cloves in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes.
2. Cook the chickenSeason the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken3-4 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook 7-9 minutes over low heat until the center is cooked through.
3. Cook the potatoesPeel and cut the potatoes into cubes. Place in a pot and add enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil then cook 15 minutes until tender. Drain then mash with butter to taste, the cream and the roasted garlic cloves. Add salt and pepper. Keep warm.
4. Cook the carrotsHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the carrots2-3 minutes. Add the honey and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water. Cook 6-8 minutes over medium heat until the water is evaporated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Make the sauceWhisk the demi glace with the spices to taste and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of water. Put in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 4-5 minutes until the sauce thickens. Add pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the gravy, the mashed potatoes and the carrots. Garnish with parsley. Bon appétit!