40 min. | 854 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the chicken In a pot, add the chicken drumsticks, the bouillon cube and cover with water. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Once cooked, remove the drumsticks from the broth, remove the skins and shred the chicken into pieces. Keep the broth aside.
2. Setup Caution spicy pepper! If you have sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for a milder taste. Chop the garlic and the chili pepper. Cut the lime into wedges. Separate the cilantro and basil leaves from the stems. Cut the ends off the bok choy.
3. Make the broth In a pot over medium heat, add a drizzle of oil. Add the red curry paste and the garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the coconut milk and 4 2P | 6 3P cups of the chicken broth. Return the chicken pieces and add the fish sauce. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
4. Cook the noodles Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the bok choy and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove and reserve. In the same pot of boilling water, add the noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain and reserve
5. Plate your dish Serve the chicken lasksa soup with the ramen noodles. Garnish with the cilantro and basil leaves, the chili peppers and the lime juice, to taste. Bon appétit!
30mlRed Curry Paste
1unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
2unitBok Choy Shanghai
1unitFresh Chili Pepper
What you need Pots, bowl.
% daily value
% daily value