1. Cook the milletBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the millet and cook for 17-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. SetupGrate the carrot. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces. In a bowl, mix the chicken with 1 tbsp. of yogurt, the spices and a drizzle of olive oil. Leave to marinate until ready to cook.
3. Cook the chickenAssemble the chicken pieces on the wooden skewers. In a pan over medium-high heat, cook the chicken skewers for 4-5 minutes on each side. Lower the heat, cover and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the rest of the yogurt with the garlic, the lemon zest and the juice of half a lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Make the millet saladIn a bowl, combine the millet, the carrots, the currants, the sunflower seeds, the chopped parsley, the maple syrup, a little lemon juice (to taste) and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix well, season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken skewers with the millet salad and the sauce. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!