1. Cook the zucchiniPreheat the oven to 400°F and bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cut the zucchini in 4 horizontally. Crush the garlic cloves. Place the zucchini in a baking dish. Add the cream, garlic and sage. Season generously with salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of oil. Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes.
2. Cook the pastaCook the pasta8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
3. Cook the chickenHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Pat the chicken dry. Add salt and pepper. Cook the chicken 3-4 minutes. Flip the chicken, cover and cook 8-10 minutes on low heat until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Toast the pankoHeat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Toast the panko3-4 minutes until golden.
5. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the pasta mixed with the zucchini and garnished with panko and pistachios.
For children, it's possible to see with them whether they prefer each element separated or a bowl with everything mixed up. Bon appétit!