1. SetupBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cut the cherry tomatoes in 2. Chop the garlic and the herbs. Cut the zucchini into small pieces. Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
2. Cook the pastaCook the pasta in the pot of boiling water for 9-11 minutes until tender. Drain.
3. Cook the chickpeasHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the chickpeas with the spices to taste for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and zucchini and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl.
4. Make the sauceAdd a drizzle of oil to the same pan. Add the flour, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the oat milk and whisk until everything becomes a smooth sauce. Reduce the heat to medium, add the plant-based mozzarella and stir until the cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add a squeeze of lemon juice.
5. Add the vegetablesAdd the cooked pasta and vegetables to the pan with the sauce. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta and garnish with the herbs and a little lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!