1. SetupCut the carrots into small sticks or grate them. Thinly slice the bell pepper into strips. Chop the cilantro and peanuts. Zest the lime. Peel and very finely chop the shrimp or use a food processor to grind them.
2. Make the cakesPat the shrimp dry with paper towel. Mix the shrimp with the egg, the panko, lime zest, half of the cilantro, red curry paste to taste (spicy!), salt and pepper. Make 2 to 3 small cakes per person.
3. Make the saladHeat a skillet over medium high heat. Roast the peanuts3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet. In a bowl, mix the cabbage with the carrot, pepper, remaining cilantro, lime juice, a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. of rice or cider vinegar, 1 tbsp. of sugar, salt and pepper. Add the sesame seeds and peanuts.
4. Cook the cakesHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the shrimp cakes for 3-4 minutes on each side until colored. Flip them gently, they can be fragile.
5. Plate your dishServe the shrimp cakes with the wafu sauce, salad and lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!
100gSliced red cabbage
10gGrilled Sesame Seeds
10mlRed Curry Paste
What you needbowls, pan, spatula, microplane, food processor, box grater