45 min. | 473 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 350°F. Chop the spinach.
2. Cook the meat Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the pork for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the spices, canned tomato, 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5-7 minutes over medium heat. Add the spinach and mix.
3. Make the bechamel sauce Heat 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter in a saucepan over medium high heat. When the butter is melted and foamy, add the flour, mix and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in the milk and bring to a boil. When the milk begins to boil slightly, add the parmesan and whisk. Add pepper to taste. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
4. Assemble the lasagna Start by placing 2 sheets of lasagna in a rectangular dish. If you don't have a rectangular dish, feel free to cut your lasagna sheets to fit in a dish you already have. Add a little meat sauce and a little bechamel sauce. Add 2 more lasagne sheets and repeat the previous step. Save some bechamel sauce for the last layer of lasagna. Add the last lasagne sheets and garnish with the Béchamel sauce and the mozzarella. Bake the lasagna in the oven for 35 minutes until browned.
5. Plate your dish Serve the lasagne. Bon appétit!
30gGrana Padano Cheese
What you need baking dish, saucepan, whisk, pan, ladle
% daily value
% daily value