1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes. Cut the carrots and onion into chunks. Leave the garlic cloves whole. Zest the lime. Drain the shrimp. Chop the cilantro. Slice the bread in 2.
2. Start the soupHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, carrots and sweet potatoes for 3-4 minutes. Generously season with salt and pepper. Add the curry paste to taste (spicy!) and cook for 1 minute. Add the broth cube and 2.5 2P | 3.5 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer the soup for 16-18 minutes.
3. Cook the breadPlace the bread on a baking sheet. Brush with a drizzle of oil. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until browned. Remove from the oven and rub the garlic cloves on the bread.
4. Prepare the shrimp toppingIn a bowl, mix the shrimp with the lime zest, the juice of half a lime, a bit of cilantro, a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt.
5. Finish the soupRemove the pot of soup from the heat. Add the coconut milk. Use a blender or stick blender to blend the soup until smooth. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the soup with the shrimp and the remaining cilantro and serve with the bread. Bon appétit!
20mlRed Curry Paste
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you needpot, sheet pan, bowl, strainer, hand mixer