1. SetupCut the zucchini into small cubes. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the lemon into quarters. Peel the potatoes and cut them into medium-sized cubes. Chop the shallot, garlic and herbs and keep them separate. Pat the cod dry.
2. Cook the potatoesPlace the potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook 7-8 minutes until tender. Drain then mix with the parsley, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the zucchini and tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Make the sauceHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the shallot, garlic and thyme. Cook 1-2 minutes. Add the cream, Dijon mustard and 3 2P | 4 3P tbsp. of water. Bring to a boil and cook for 2-4 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add lemon juice to taste.
5. Cook the codSeason the fish. Add the cod to the pan with the vegetables. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Turn off the heat, cover and cook for about 2 minutes so that the center of the cod is cooked through.
6. Plate your dishServe the cod and vegetables with the cream sauce, a lemon wedge and the potatoes. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!