Couscous and Yogurt Marinated Chicken Salad
with pita chips, tomato, cucumber and parsley
25 min. | 745 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 375°F. Chop the parsley. Zest the lemon. Cut the tomato into quarters. Thinly slice the cucumbers. Cut the pita into croutons. Cut the chicken into cubes.
2. Cook the pita chips Toss the pita pieces with half the spices and a drizzle of oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
3. Cook the chicken Mix the chicken with the remaining spices, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of yogurt, the juice of half a lemon, 1/3 of the parsley, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken 4-5 minutes on one side. Turn the pieces, cover and cook for 5-6 minutes over medium-low heat.
4. Cook the couscous Bring a small saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water to boil. Pour the couscous, cover and let the couscous absorb the liquid 5 minutes off heat. Break up with a fork then add a drizzle of oil, the zest and a little lemon juice, the rest of the parsley, salt and pepper to the couscous.
5. Plate your dish Garnish the couscous with the cucumber, tomato, chicken, pita chips and remaining yogurt. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bon appétit!
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
10mlSpice Mix(dried oregano,paprika)
2unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need bowl, pan, pot, sheet pan
% daily value
% daily value