35 min. | 549 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Thinly slice the mushrooms. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Slice the zucchini into half-rounds. Chop the broccoli very finely or put it in a food processor to reduce it into crumbs.
2. Cook the rice Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Cook the broccol for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the rice and mix well. Add the broth cube with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 12-15 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
3. Sear the pork Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over high heat. Pat the pork dry. Add salt on both sides. When the oil is hot, sear the pork chops for 1 minute on each side. Remove from the pan and put on a plate.
4. Cook the mushrooms Reduce the heat to medium. Add 1 tbsp. of butter to the pan. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-6 minutes or until browned. Add salt and pepper. Add the Dijon mustard and the cream and mix. Return the pork chops to the pan. Cover and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
5. Cook the zucchini Meanwhile, warm up a drizzle of oil in another pan over medium-high heat. Cook the zucchini for 3-5 minutes or until browned. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the pork chops with the mushroom sauce, the broccoli rice and the sautéed zucchini. Bon appétit!
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need Pans, Tongs, Pot, Food processor.
% daily value
% daily value