1. SetupCut the tofu, eggplant, pepper and tomatoes into small cubes. Chop the cilantro and the shallot.
2. Cook the tofuHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the tofu for 5-7 minutes until browned. Add salt. Remove from the skillet.
3. Cook the tomatoesAdd a drizzle of oil if needed to the pan. Add the tomatoes, shallot, bell pepper and curry paste to taste in the pan. Cook 4-5 minutes. Roughly crush the tomatoes using a potato masher. Add a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Add the eggplantAdd the eggplant and tofu and mix well. Add the broth cube and 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 10-12 minutes over medium heat.
5. Add the creamAdd the cream and mix. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the tofu curry with the yogurt and cilantro and serve with the pita. Bon appétit!