1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the broccoli and the carrot into small pieces. Chop the shallot.
2. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta to the pot of water and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the shallot, carrot and broccoli for 3-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the tunaAdd the whole can of tuna (with the juice), green peas and mix. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the milk and mix well until everything becomes a homogeneous sauce. Add half of the cheese and stir until melted.
5. Bake in the ovenAdd the cooked macaroni to the pot and mix. Transfer everything to a baking dish. Add the **rest of mozzarella* on the pasta. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until browned.
6. Plate your dishServe the macaroni. Bon appétit!
3unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
What you needpan, pot, strainer, bowl, baking dish