1. SetupChop the onion. Grate the zucchini. Slice the mushrooms.
2. Cook the vegtablesIn a pan over, medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the onions for 3-4 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the veggie groundIn the same pan, add the veggie ground and the spices. Break down the veggie ground into pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Assemble and simmerIn the same pan, add the pasta, the zucchini and mix well. Add the milk, 0.5 2P | 1 3Pbouillon cube, the ketchup, and 180 2P | 250 3P ml of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cover. Cook for 15-18 minutes. Once the pasta is cooked, add the cheese and the spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes
5. Plate your dishServe the creamy veggie ground shell pasta. Bon appétit!