1. Cook the milletBring a pot of water to a boil. Pour the millet and cook for 17-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. SetupChop the garlic and the oregano. Separate the mint leaves from the stems. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. Cut the feta cheese and the zucchini into slices.
3. Cook the zucchini and the chickpeasDrain and rinse the can of chickpeas. In a pan, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the zucchini and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the chickpeeas and the spices. Cook for an other 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the crispy fetaIn a deep pan, add a generous drizzle of olive oil. Place the cornstarch in a bowl. Coat each slice of feta in the cornstarch. Once the oil is hot, cook the pieces of feta for 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove and place on paper towels.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the yogurt, the garlic, the honey, the lemon zest, the lemon juice (to taste), the chopped oregano and 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of olive oil.
6. Plate your dishServe the chickpeas and the zucchini with the millet. Garnish with the crispy feta, the sauce and the mint leaves. Bon appétit!