1. Adjust the steps of the recipe for your childrenTo help your children get accustomed to new flavours and develop their tastebuds, you could also make a salad bar and let them create their own bowl. You can explain to them that edamames and cashews are sources of protein. These ingredients will keep them full until the next meal... and they also taste very good!
2. SetupCut the mango into cubes. Thinly slice the cabbage and the green onions. Peel and grate the carrots. Coarsely chop the cashews.
3. Cook the edamamesBring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook the edamames for 1-2 minutes. Drain.
4. Roast the noodles and nutsHeat a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the cashews with the soy sauce for 2-3 minutes.
5. Plate your dishMix all the ingredients together in a big bowl. Season to taste and serve. Bon appétit!