1. SetupPreheat the oven to 350°F. Cut the ham and bread into pieces. Chop the parsley.
2. Prepare the casseroleLightly oil or butter a baking dish. Place the bread, ham and half of the parsley in the baking dish. Mix together.
3. Make the bechamel sauceHeat 1 tbsp. of butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. When the butter is melted and foaming, add the flour, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add the milk, cream, mustard and nutmeg to taste and whisk. Bring to a boil and cook 1-2 minutes until the sauce becomes homogeneous and thickens. Add salt and pepper.
4. Bake in the ovenPour the sauce over the bread mixture. Garnish with the Swiss cheese. Cover and bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
5. Add the eggsRemove the dish from the oven. Increase oven heat to 425°F. Crack the eggs into the dish. When the oven is ready, return the dish to the oven and cook for 6-9 minutes until the egg whites are set.
6. Plate your dishRemove the dish from the oven and garnish with the remaining parsley. Bon appétit!