1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes in 2 or 4 depending on the size. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, the spices, salt and pepper. Mix together. Bake in the oven for 26-28 minutes until browned.
2. SetupChop the chives and garlic. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Thinly slice the tomato.
3. Cook the veggiesHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the mushrooms5-7 minutes until lightly browned. Add the garlic and spinach and cook 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
4. Make the sauceMelt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. When the butter is melted, add the powdered Hollandaise sauce and 180 2P | 250 3Pml of water. Whisk. Bring to a boil and simmer 2-3 minutes over medium heat until the sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the eggsBring a saucepan with water filled halfway to a boil. When the water boils, reduce the heat to medium. Crack eachegg into a glass or small bowl. Slowly pour 1 to 2 eggs max at a time into the saucepan. Cook 2-3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a plate. Repeat the process with the remaining eggs.
6. Plate your dishToast the english muffins in a toaster. Garnish with the mushroom mixture, poached egg, Hollandaise sauce and chives. Serve with the potatoes and tomato slices seasoned to taste. Bon appétit!
40gHollandaise Sauce Base
120gWhite Medium Mushroom
6gSpice Mix (smoked paprika,onion powder)
What you needsheet pan, pots, pan, slotted spoon, bowl, whisk