1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Thinly slice the sweet potatoes into rounds of about 0.5 cm thick. Thinly slice the apple and onion. Chop the thyme.
2. Cook the sweet potatoesPlace the sweet potato slices in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook 3-4 minutes until the sweet potato is tender but still slightly firm. Gently drain. Rinse under cold water to cool and put on a paper towel to dry them.
3. Cook the onionHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, 1 tbsp. of sugar and a pinch of salt. Cook 2-3 minutes. Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes. Add 1 tbsp. of wine or balsamic vinegar to taste.
4. Roll the doughMeanwhile, roll the dough with the flour to make a large pizza. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
5. Bake in the ovenGarnish the center of the dough with slices of sweet potato, apple and onion. Add a drizzle of oil, the thyme, salt, pepper and the crumbled goat cheese. Fold the edges of the dough inwards to make a galette. Brush the dough with a drizzle of oil. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until browned.
6. Plate your dishMix the arugula with the pumpkin seeds, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. If you want, add a dash of balsamic vinegar. Garnish the galette with the arugula and serve. Bon appétit!