1. Cook the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 26-32 minutes until colored.
2. SetupThinly slice the onion and the pickle. Chop the dill. In a bowl, mix the sour cream with the dill and 1-2 tbsp. of water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook the onionHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion with 1 tsp. of sugar and a pinch of salt for 2-3 minutes until colored. Deglaze with 1/4 cup of water. Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Bread the picklesPut the egg in a bowl and whisk it. Put the flour in a second bowl. Put the panko and spices in a third bowl. Dip the pickle slices in the flour, then the egg then coat with panko. Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, fry the pickle slices for about 1-2 minutes on each side until browned. Put on a paper towel.
5. Prepare the saucePut the demi-glace in a saucepan with 300 2P | 450 3P ml of water. Bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 4-6 minutes until the sauce thickens. Add pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the fries and garnish with the onion, cheese, demi-glace, pickles and sour cream. Bon appétit!
8gSpice Mix - All-Purpose
What you needsheet pan, saucepan, bowls, tongs, pan