35 min. | 459 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a pot of water to a boil. Finely grate the cabbage. Finely chop the cucumber and radish. Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Crumble the feta. Cut the lemon into wedges.
2. Make the pesto Cook the spinach in the boiling water for 1 minute. Remove from the pot with tongs and put in a food processor with the juice of half a lemon, the almonds, herbs and a drizzle of oil. Pulse until you get a pesto. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the eggs Carefully add the eggs to the saucepan and bring back to a boil. Cook 6-7 minutes. Drain and put in a bowl of cold water 2 minutes. Peel the shell.
4. Cook the broccoli Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the broccoli 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. Add salt and pepper.
5. Season the chickpeas Put the cabbage in a bowl with 1-2 tbsp. cider or wine vinegar, 1 tbsp. of sugar, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. In another bowl, mix the chickpeas with the cucumber, lemon juice to taste, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve all the ingredients in a bowl with the spinach pesto and the crumbled feta. Bon appétit!
100gSliced red cabbage
1unitDill and Mint
What you need saucepan, tongs, food processor, pan, box grater, bowls
% daily value
% daily value