1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Grate the cabbage. Cut the tofu into rectangles to imitate a burger patty. Cut the potatoes into fries. Thinly slice the pickle.
2. Make the friesPlace the fries on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a light drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. Bake in the oven for 26-28 minutes until browned.
3. Make the ranch sauceIn a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the spices and 1-2 tbsp. of water. Season to taste.
4. Make the saladIn another bowl, mix the cabbage with 1 tbsp. of the ranch sauce, a light drizzle of oil and a dash of vinegar if desired. Season with pepper.
5. Cook the tofuPlace the tofu in a bowl with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Coat the tofu. Heat a skillet or grill over high heat. Grill the tofu2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Put the Buffalo sauce in a deep bowl and when the tofu is cooked, add it to the bowl and coat with the sauce.
6. Plate your dishToast the hamburger buns if desired. Top the buns with the ranch sauce, tofu, cabbage, pickle and fried onions. Serve with the fries. Bon appétit!
2unitBrioche Burger Buns
5gSpice Mix (garlic powder,dried dill)
100gSliced green cabbage
What you needsheet pan, bowls, spatula, pan or grill, box grater