1. Cook the vegetablesPreheat oven to 425°F. Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes. Cut the pepper into medium sized pieces. Put on a lined sheet pan. Add a drizzle of oil, spices, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
2. SetupGrate the garlic. Chop the parsley. Cut the halloumi into slices of about 1 cm thick. Drain the corn.
3. Mix the sauceMix the sauce with the sour cream, garlic and 1/4 to 1/3 cup of water. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the cornAdd the corn to the sheet pan and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Cook the halloumiHeat a pan over medium-high heat. Sear the haloumi slices for about 2 minutes on each side until colored. You can explain to your children that there are several types of cheese, including this one that does not melt: it grills!
6. Plate your dishServe the vegetables and garnish with the parsley, halloumi and the sauce. Bon appétit!