1. SetupPreheat the oven to 450°F. Prick the potatoes with a fork in a few places. Microwave the potatoes whole for 6-8 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the broccoli into pieces. Chop the shallot and rosemary. Slice the mushrooms into quarters. Cut the lemon in 2.
2. Cook the potatoesPlace the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add the broccoli mixed with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the potato flesh is tender.
3. Cook the mushroomsHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the mushrooms and reduce the heat to medium. Cook 6-8 minutes until browned. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the meatPat the meat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of oil to another skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the meat 2-3 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook 3-4 minutes over medium-low heat or until desired doneness. Remove from the skillet and place on a cutting board.
5. Make the sauceAdd the rosemary and shallot to the skillet over medium heat. Cook 2 minutes. Add the mustard, cream and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of water. Mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishIn a large bowl, combine the arugula with the roasted broccoli and pecans. In a small bowl, whisk a drizzle of oil with a dash of lemon juice, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the salad. Serve the meat with the sauce, mushrooms, potatoes, butter if you want and the salad. Bon appétit!
200gWhite Medium Mushroom
What you needsheet pan, pans, tongs, bowls, whisk, microwave