1. SetupCut the carrot and celery into small pieces. Chop the onion and parsley. Zest the lemon.
2. Cook the pastaBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Start the soupHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, carrot, celery and spices for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the chickenAdd the chicken legs and sear them for 2 minutes. Add the broth cube and 4 2P | 6 3P cups of water to the pot. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 18-22 minutes over medium heat until the chicken is cooked.
5. Finish the soupRemove the chicken legs from the pot and shred them using 2 forks or chop them with a knife. Put the chicken back in the pan with the cooked pasta. Mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishToast the bread to taste. Garnish the soup with the parsley, lemon zest and juice to taste. Serve with the bread. Bon appétit!