Heartwarming Chicken and Noodle Soup
with carrot, celery, parsley, small pasta and fresh lemon
30 min. | 831 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the carrot and celery into small pieces. Chop the onion and parsley. Zest the lemon.
2. Cook the pasta Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Start the soup Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, carrot, celery and spices for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the chicken Add the chicken legs and sear them for 2 minutes. Add the broth cube and 4 2P | 6 3P cups of water to the pot. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 18-22 minutes over medium heat until the chicken is cooked.
5. Finish the soup Remove the chicken legs from the pot and shred them using 2 forks or chop them with a knife. Put the chicken back in the pan with the cooked pasta. Mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Toast the bread to taste. Garnish the soup with the parsley, lemon zest and juice to taste. Serve with the bread. Bon appétit!
3unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
1unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
0.5unitFresh Italian Parsley
4gSpice Mix (dried oregano,mustard powder)
What you need pots, food processor, strainer
% daily value
% daily value