1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the garlic and the onion. Cut the potatoes in half. Peel the apples and cut into pieces.
2. Cook the potatoesPlace the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-12 minutes. Drain and reserve.
3. Cook the porkIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the pork tenderloin2 minutes on each side.
4. Cook the pork in the ovenPlace the pork tenderloin on a baking sheet and coat with the spice blend. Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on the desired doneness.
5. Make the apple potatoesIn the same pan used to cook the pork, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the apples and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the onions and the cooked potatoes and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and add the garlic, the cream, the horseradish and the vinegar. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Plate your dishCut the pork into medallions and serve with the potatoes in creamy apple sauce. Kids will be curious to discover the apple in a savory meal. Bon appétit!
300gRed Baby Potato(es)
20mlWhite Wine Vinegar
15mlSpice Mix(mustard powder,dried herbes de provence,steak spices)