1. SetupCut the tofu into cubes. Chop the cilantro and the garlic. Cut the bell pepper into cubes. Thinly slice the cucumbers.
2. Marinate the tofuIn a large bowl, whisk the garlic with the honey, the sambal oelek(to taste, spicy!) and a generous drizzle of oil. Add the tofu cubes and the bell pepper and mix. Add salt and pepper. Add more oil, if needed.
3. Cook the tofuThread the tofu and the bell pepper onto the skewers. Heat a pan or a grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook the skewers2-3 minutes on each side or until browned. While the skewers are cooking, brush them with the remaining sauce from the bowl.
4. Make the cucumber saladIn a bowl, mix the cucumber with the cilantro, a drizzle of oil, 1 tsp. of cider or wine vinegar, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper. In another bowl, mix the yogurt with 1-2 tbsp. of water, salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishServe the tofu skewers with the pita bread, the cucumber salad and the yogurt. ##It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves.
## Bon appétit!